Saturday, December 5, 2009

Blowing chucks. How delightful!

This is me & my sissy at dinner before the chuck blower upset our tummy's and traumatized us beyond belief.

This is some of the delicious food we enjoyed prior to the train wreck that took place moments later. It was so good! I heart sushi!


After a lovely dinner at my favorite sushi place my sissy & I were walking back to my apartment when some random guy ran next to us & started blowing chunks. We ran around the corner to get out of harms way. He followed still blowing chunks. Instantly I started to cry & gag. He continued of course with his chunk session while I started to scream to cover the horrific noise & prevent myself from joining him. We finally ran far away and he stopped following us. That was one close call!
Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment