Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday night with Nicole

My dear best friend Nicole decided to come see my place for the very first time. I've only lived here 6 months!! It's about time she gave in to my demands! We were going to walk around Broadway but when we got my mail decided against it :)
We decided to watch (500) Days of Summer!

We had Ghiradelli double chocolate coffee with Bailey's Irish cream and a splash of pumpkin cream, OMG it was sooooo good! We also had popcorn, that's always awesome! The movie was so awesome We enjoyed it so much!! I enjoyed it so much that I watched it the following afternoon before mailing it back! It's totally a must see!


Thanks for such a fun night friend! I had a blast!

Please visit more often!

1 comment:

  1. I really liked when he checked his look in the window...and Han Solo looked back.
    PS: Sorry I had a baby and lost my job - I know I'm really selfish.

    ReplyDelete