Saturday, October 10, 2009

Chocolate Festival

Today was our monthly TLC outing! So Amanda offered to chauffeur me to Tacoma and I offered to make her breakfast! I thought it would be very fitting to make chocolate chip pancakes for us with coffee! They were so tasty. We headed out and got lost about 3 times. We are both bad with directions in unfamiliar places. It was very fun getting lost and we shared some very ditsy moments as usual! We walked around Tacoma and got to eat lots of chocolate! Does it get better than that?

After the festival we stopped by Nicole's house and I made quesadillas for everyone. (my Mexican was showing, lmao) Then Amanda and I headed out to the Olive Garden for lunch! We had some great pasta! I had a great time! Thanks for chauffeuring me Amanda!!

No comments:

Post a Comment