Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bar Lubitsch in Hollywood

We went to diner at a great little Mexican place in Hollywood. I wish I could tell you the name, but I'm drawing a major blank. Sorry!
This is how I started the night off:
A flaming margarita.
Mmmm it was so delish!
Here is a group shot (left to right: Beverly, Lorena, Nadia & ME) at the cute little vodka bar for Nadia's friends birthday. (we were secretly celebrating my birthday) I wore the little black number I purchased in Japan. It was a big hit :)
Nadia & I sitting around! Luis doing the same.
After a while Beverly and I got extremely bored so I suggested we should go tricking. LMAO!! The stuff I come up with. Ha!

This is what I found. He's pretty soft on the eyes. We had fun that night.

Not bad huh????

No comments:

Post a Comment