Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

OMG I'm 27!! Happy Birthday to ME!!
Here is my wonderful birthday dinner!! Steak, baked sweet potato and steamed veggies. yum!Thank you so much for a great family birthday dinner!

Mondo

Nadia (she did not want to take a picture, but I was not taking no for an answer)

Boogie, (not the least bit interested in me wanting a photo) Maria & I
Me & Juanito
Juanito & Sylvia

Robert, Maggie and my wittle mamas Alina

Time to hit the bar!! This is my last night in Cali then it's back to Seattle. . .
Juanito & I (he is such a great cousin, the best a girl could have)
Me & my friend Yvette. It was so great to see her. Thanks for celebrating my birthday with me!
Me, Manny & Yvette. I have not seen Manny in f-o-r-e-v-e-r. Thanks for the shot of patron Manny it was great to see you.
This was the nastiest jello shot I have ever had in my life!! Yuck! BTW I was forced to have it. I know it appears that I am calm in the photo, but I had a fit and was fighting it. This guy was a drink pusher, lol.

I had an awesome birthday! A big thanks to everyone that helped me celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment