Monday, May 25, 2009

Poulsbo, WA

She rocks this hat.
Color cordinating and everything.
Her husband said when they get their new hot tub. . . .
that I can take one for the team and be the first to try it. . .
to make sure it's safe for them to use. A girls gotta do. . . what a girls gotta do, right?
:)

Kathy is so fancy looking with that hat.

Susan looks like a cute little eskimo in this hat, right?

Kathy called me Natasha.
I really love this hat but I was not willing to spend
over a hundred bucks for it.
Seriously that's a lot of money for a hat.


Peggy is really cute.
I think she walked out of the store before I forced her to put anymore fun hats on.

Don't leave fun stuff outside the store door
if you don't want me to play with it.
I'm not a rule follower.

(P.S. that man loves me) That's all I'm saying.

Grrrrr don't mess with us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment