Sunday, May 31, 2009

Street Fair

I had a wonderful morning!!
I stopped for a vanilla latte and it was Delicious ;)

Then I met Susan at the market so we could wonder around the street fair. We got some wieners for lunch they were yummy.

Don't they look good!!
We had to take a picture with the gold pig!

We said this looked like a prom set up so. . . . .
I decided we had to take a prom picture.
Susan was so embarrassed and ran off. I was not allowing it so I started screaming at her to return. It was really funny and needless to say we got our prom picture. lol.

Ok so the man leaning against the wall with the light blue shirt yelled "damn fillet mignon" I started laughing and I turned around to see who he was talking to and he looked at me and said "Fillet Mignon put in your diary" WTF does that mean?? I was so clueless. Please explain that to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment