Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Welcome

The name is Raquel
(everyone pronounces it Rachel)
HELLO & WELCOME to my new blog!!

I would like to start off by thanking you for stopping by.
Secondly I would like to discuss the importance of SAVING!!! Do it and do it often, I just spent time writing my first blog and started typing the last sentence and abracadabra ala kazam it was gone. I tried ctrl + Z and edit undo but NOTHING worked. I was a little angry but snapped out of it and started all over a-g-a-i-n. So when writing REMEMBER: save save save. Saving is your friend, I just did again:)
Moving on. . . . So I created the name because I often talk about Random stuff that comes out of nowhere. The Chatterbox comes from my cute little gram-cracker (my maternal grandmother) she use to call me that for as long as I could remember. So I tossed the two names together and there you go. I think it's a fun fitting name for my blog.
I would like to let you know that you will find random thoughts, bus stories, theories, venting, ideas and much. . . much more. I'm not making any promises of being politically correct or grammatically correct I'm just going to be me and that may come in any shape or form. So I guess what I'm trying to say is Love it or leave it.

Peace Out Yo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment