Monday, June 15, 2009

Boobs 06/15/2009

These things were invented called a BRA. I'm sure people have different names for them such as "over the shoulder bolder holders" Well I do not care what you want to call them that's up to you.




I also do not care how small or how large your boobs are you should always wear a bra in public. What you do in your home is your business. It is so nasty when ladies like to free ball it in public, ugh. I don't want to see your boobs flopping all over the place and I'm sure many people feel the same way. It makes me want to vomit. Seriously it does.




So PLEASE. . . .
wear a bra when you're in public!!




Bras are fun, cute & sexy!
They come in all shapes, sizes, and colors!
Ladies please save me the grief, sigh.




If you do not know what they look like. . .
here is an example to help you out:

No comments:

Post a Comment