Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Nicole's Baby Shower 06/20/2009

My bff is pregnant with baby #2 and I am so excited to meet him. Since she has a little boy already the baby shower was a picnic theme and in lieu of gifts I asked people to bring prepared dishes that can be frozen, gift cards to local restaurants, or to bring dinner over sometime after the baby arrives. This will give Nicole & Justin the gift of time.
So I hosted a baby shower on Saturday and it was a lot of fun. I'm pretty sure everyone had a great time. We played lots of fun games. We had burgers & hot dogs that we cooked on the George Simon grill (aka George Foreman), fruit pizza, pasta salad, chips and salsa, blackberry crumble (aka berry crumble), ice cream, and smores.
This is the fancy cake that Nicole wanted me to make:

No comments:

Post a Comment