Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Sister's Keeper 06/27/2009

I went to watch "My Sister's Keeper" with Susan it was a really good movie. Tissue was definitely need and we went prepared. It was such a tear jerker. I was doing fine in the movie and did not cry I just teared up a little during the last half hour. Susan was tearing up too. So in one part of the movie the little girl with cancer named Kate waived using one finger and that's when I lost it and burst into tears.
When my mother was rushed to the hospital a few years ago (because she was not feeling well and thought she was having a heart attack) she was in the ER for some testing and when I arrived to the hospital she was being transferred up for more testing and she waived just like that but she used all her fingers and said see you later in an odd way. (they confirmed my mother had a hear attack and during the other testing she started having another heart attack and passed away later that day)
It was a good movie and I think you should watch it just bring some tissue and you'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment