Thursday, July 16, 2009

Finally Frankie 07/15/2009

I am very proud to announce that Justin & Nicole have a sweet little addition to their family. His name is Frank Rainer. He is so adorable. See for yourself:
This is Nicole she is one strong woman.
She gave birth to the beautiful 8 pound baby boy
On Wednesday, July 15, 2009

This is her husband Justin he was goofing off making silly faces. He was very nice and went to pick me up from the dome. I waited and looked in the usual spots but did not see him. Then I decided to take my chances and hop on another bus to get to the hospital it was an interesting adventure. Turns out he parked a bit further and he waited forever for me. I'm sorry Justin!
This is Kirby he is so silly he was eating salad and being very dramatic while doing so. He makes the cutest funny faces ever. I wonder where Kirby learned how to make silly faces?
Kirby was sitting next to Nicole eating his salad.
When he got up I moved to his spot and got this fun little picture of us:
I had a fun visit with them at the hospital and so happy to finally meet Frankie!
They sure make really cute kids.
Kudos to Justin and Nicole.
Congrats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment