Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm from South Africa 07/21/2009

I'm sorry but if you have to say I'm from south Africa after every sentence, chances are you're probably not. This man in the cotton knee highs did just that. He was hitting on a girl who was not even old enough to drink alcohol. She was holding a curtain rod and he was talking about how he is into interior designs and patterns, chances are if your wearing cotton knee highs and your a man I highly doubt your into interior design. (What the heck are you wearing guy? Seriously??) He did not have an accent so I really do not think he was from south Africa. He was trying a little too hard. The poor girl could not get off the bus quick enough. She looked a little lost when she got off so maybe she just got off at the first stop to get away from him, lol. It would not surprise me one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment