Monday, July 27, 2009

Leggings

OK what the hell was this girl thinking? I mean what the hell were these girls thinking. If they think they have the right to go in public wearing this shit than I have the write to capture it and blog about it. Now for starters unless you are 12 years old or younger you should not, I repeat should NOT wear leggings unless your ass is covered. Especially if your planning on wearing granny panties. Do you own a mirror? This is disturbing and it makes everyone uncomfortable. Next why the hell did you let your friend out of the house without putting a skirt, shorts or pants on over her damn underwear? I guess she didn't no better so how could she give advice. If you need fashion advice do not hesitate to ask ladies. I'm embarrassed for you, sigh. I'm scared to even know what's in the H&M bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment