Monday, July 27, 2009

The Best Poster Ever 07/24/2009

As I was on the bus on my way home last Friday I got into a huge fight with my ex-boyfriend. He pulled some stupid crap move and made me yell at him while I was on the bus. I'm sure I was not the craziest person on the bus or even close to being near the craziest person. I should have waited until I got off the bus but I didn't. Anyways I was very upset when I got off and the light was working in my favor, it was actually green so I could cross. (this particular light takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r to turn green) I looked up and noticed this poster:

I got a good laugh and decided to take a loss and not cross so I could take a picture of this poster. The best part is this is no joke the guy is really looking to meet a girl. He is on a mission.
I wish him all the best of luck.
If you are interested go to his myspace page: myspace.com/ineedagirlfriend206
As I finally crossed the street my friend called. I was still upset & was able to vent. It turns out I was not in the wrong or over reacting about the situation and I felt way better after the chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment